Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Three Little Birds



“Three Little Birds” by Bob Marley & the Wailers

I worry. A lot. But somehow every time I’m thinking about something I’m worried about or can’t control in my life I hear “Three Little Birds” by Bob Marley. It is such a good reminder to let go and let God.

This past year has been an opportunity to live in faith. My newly minted husband went back to school and we lost his income. We had to learn to have faith and trust that God would provide for us. And he did … in abundance. So now, every time I hear “Three Little Birds,” I say a prayer of thanksgiving and know “every little thing is gonna be alright.” May the promise of Lent bring you abundant joy!

Learn more about this daily devotional, created by Episcopal Young Adults of Western Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment